Whether or not you are planning to list a home for sale, you might think about of ways to make it more beautiful. Your residential property, after all, might just be one of your most valuable investments. You may ask, does landscaping increase property value? Read on as we dig deeper and understand the benefits of having a beautifully landscaped home.
Landscaping increases the value of your real estate. Having a tidy garden, beautiful plants and trees, and hazard-free surroundings can definitely add value to your home. Studies show that landscaping gives your home a more impressive appearance, increase the curb appeal of your property, and can increase the value of your real estate by 15 percent!
What Makes Your Landscaping Beautiful?
Now that you already know about increasing your property value with landscape, then you might be wondering what makes a landscape beautiful in the first place?
Some lawn and gardening experts would talk about different design elements such as color, texture, planning, elevation, keeping the harmony within the surrounding, curves, and so much more. Homeowners who also love gardening can work on landscaping their yard on their own, but you may also choose to hire experts to help you out.
Keep Trees on Your Yard Trimmed and Well-Maintained
If you have mature and towering trees on your property, you can expect even more value for your home. This article mentions a survey that shows a 7 to 19 percent increase for the price of a residential property with beautiful trees.
Naturally, these numbers go full reverse when you have a poorly maintained front and back yard. Also, trees need some care and maintenance too so they can remain beautiful and healthy through the years. If you want trees on your yard to mature, grow, and reach their full potential, then you must have them maintained too.
Contact Us for Tree Trimming in Deltona, FL
Does landscaping increase property value? Yes! Tree maintenance plays a huge role in keeping your landscaped property beautiful. So, if you are anywhere in Deltona, Sanford, DeLand, Lake Mary, Orange City, Debary, and the surrounding areas, contact Duval and Son Services for tree trimming, tree pruning, and many more tree maintenance services. You may reach us at 386-717-4959 for a free quote.
Trees play a lot of important roles in society hence it is important to keep them well-maintained. Today, we will be sharing with you some tree trimming tips for homeowners that will help you care for and preserve the trees on your property. Knowing how to safely trim trees is a great way to not only keep you safe but also the people around you as well. It can also save costs from hiring a professional.
There are several reasons trees need trimming and one of those is the health of the tree. Lessening some parts of the tree can improve the flow of air, thus bringing in more oxygen. Another reason is safety since trees shed leaves and branches, it can come into contact with running cars and cause accidents. Lastly, being able to trim trees is a great way to keep them looking great and maintain their appearance and form.
Tips for Tree Trimming
Here are some helpful tree trimming tips for your home.
1. Only trim parts that are frail and damaged – Only remove those branches that cannot be retained as they cannot be saved and would only be more of a problem later on. These branches are the ones that have constricted angles and are v-shaped.
2. Do not trim too long or too short – Cutting too long or short can deal you with many problems that can leave your tree unable to properly recover. It can also affect how new branches grow and they might not even grow back at all.
3. Trim branches at their early stage – Trimming younger branches can help stimulate new growth and lessens the chances of leaving scars when you cut them. Trimming them earlier will also make them easier to handle.
4. Using the correct equipment – Using the right equipment is a great way to see that the branches you are tending to are trimmed. An improperly trimmed branch can result in pest infestations and infections.
5. Be diligent about the size of the branches – Only trim trees when needed, longer ones might not need trimming unless needed or if they are getting too weak. Even then, you should only trim those types when you have a good reason. A shorter branch is more ideal for cutting as they can surely recover again.
Contact Us for Tree Trimming in Lake Mary, FL
Although the above tree trimming tips for homeowners might have already given you a good idea about how trimming a tree should be done, it is still best to get assistance from a tree contractor for assistance. If you need tree trimming Lake Mary or if you require tree services in Debary, Deltona, Sanford, DeLand, and the surrounding areas, Duval and Son Services is the company to call. You may reach us at 386-717-4959 for a free quote.
Hurricane Ready Trees
Hurricanes are no strangers to Florida homeowners. In fact, there are multiple hurricanes and severe weather conditions that happen yearly. As a responsible homeowner, one of the best ways to prepare for the rainy days is to ensure that you have hurricane ready trees.
If most homeowners don’t care about their trees being hurricane ready, Florida will probably have zero trees right now. After all, there have been so many hurricanes that passed over the years that could have easily blown away even some very large trees. However, thanks to the preparation of these homeowners, many trees have been saved and the state still looks beautifully green just about everywhere.
Tips to Have Hurricane Ready Trees
So how can you be sure that you have hurricane ready trees anyway? We can all only do so much once we have received weather reports about an upcoming storm. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense to prepare in advance and ensure that all trees are well maintained. This way, a tree on your property is one less thing to worry about when the weather is bad.
Firstly, you have to make sure that you don’t have hazard trees on your property. Hazard trees are the ones you would consider weak, diseased, or dead. These may also be overgrown trees that lack maintenance. These are the trees that can easily fall when strong winds blow them away.
It is always best to reach out to a tree contractor to ensure that your trees are hurricane ready. They can either help you out with tree trimming or tree pruning so that they would remove weak tree branches. As a last resort, tree removal is done to remove a tree that’s beyond saving.
Human life is important and fallen trees can cause serious injuries and major damage to property. So it’s better to be prepared with hurricane ready trees all year round. For tree service assistance in Deltona, Sanford, DeLand, Lake Mary, Orange City, Debary, and the surrounding areas, we are here to help. Call Duval and Son Services at 386-717-4959 to get a free estimate!
How much is it to cut down a tree? This is probably one of the questions that you wondered about when you decided to remove a tree or several trees from your property. Truth be told, tree cutting comes with a negative impression for some people. However, for others, cutting down a tree has become necessary.
Several factors contribute to the cost of cutting down a tree. Below are some of those contributing factors:
1. The Size of the Tree: The size of the tree plays a large role in the price of the tree cutting project. How much is it to cut down a tree? Most likely more expensive for larger trees compared to smaller trees.
2. The Tree’s Condition: Some trees are perfectly healthy while others are considered hazardous. Hazard tree removal can be riskier at times and more difficult to carry out, so there might be an additional cost to that as well.
3. The Tree’s Location: A tree in the middle of a bare property is very easy to cut down. A tree that’s right beside a house or a street needs way more skills, equipment, and crew to remove successfully and safely.
4. The Tree Contractor: Finally, it is also important to note that tree contractors charge differently. Some would give you really high prices while others are honest with their tree removal costs.
So if you’re still wondering how much is it to cut down a tree, then we suggest giving us a call. Duval and Son Services offers professional tree removal Deltona, tree trimming, tree pruning, and more tree services. We also serve Sanford, DeLand, Debary, Orange City, and surrounding communities. We are more than happy to provide you a free estimate for tree removal. Just give us a call at 386-717-4959 to speak with one of our professional staff.
Jeff is tree pro, bobcat pro, and more with 20+ years servicing Deltona, Sanford, Deland, Debary, Orange City, and all of the surrounding communities.